1. Are there many advertisements in your country?
✤ Yes,there are too many advertisements in our daily lives.In fact advertising has become an industry.It has become the backbone of many economies of the world.Ads are ubiquitous nowadays.We see ads on TV,newspapers,hoardings and flyers.We also get ads through the radio, cell phone and the Internet.
2. Why do you think there are so many advertisements now?
✤ There are so many advertisements because there are many products, and the manufacturing companies are competing with each other.They have to advertise to stay in the race.So we have an advertisement for almost each and every product that is available.
3. What are the various places where we see advertisements?
✤ Advertisements are all around us.We have advertisements in newspapers,magazines,on TV,on radio and on the Internet.
4. How do you feel about advertisements?
✤ I feel that advertisements are a necessity.Apart from telling us about products they are also telling us about the working of these products.Ads also touch social issues.However,I also feel that ads are very disturbing at times.
5. Do you like advertisements?
✤ Yes,I like advertisements.I think they are very informative and keep us updated about the latest products and offers.
6. What kind of advertisement do you like the most?
✤ I like adverts that have a touch of humor.I also like advertisements that touch social issues.