1. Do you like animals?
✤ Yes,I like animals.I think they are all unique and beautiful creations of nature and form an important part of our ecosystem.
2. What’s your favourite animal?(Why?)
✤ My favourite animal is dog because I think it is the most affectionate and the most loyal animal.Dogs make excellent companions for humans.
3. What’s your favourite wild animal?(Why?)
✤ My favourite wild animal is a tiger because I think tigers are beautiful creatures and they look very regal.
4. Are people in your country fond of animals?
✤ Yes, in my country many people are fond of animals.Many people keep pet animals.
5. Do many people in your country keep animals at home (or,keep a pet)?OR Do people in your country like to raise animals?
✤ Yes, people in my country like to keep pet animals.People keep dogs,cats,birds,rabbits,fish,etc.as pets.
6. What kinds of animals do people in your county(or, hometown)keep?OR What kinds of pets do the people have in your hometown?
✤ People in my hometown/country have different types of pets like dogs,cats,birds,fish,rabbits,etc.
7. Compared with the past,have there been any changes concerning pets in your country/hometown?
✤ I think the only change I can think of is that the number of homes that have pets have increased.Also,there are many people who have started adopting the stray dogs and cats,instead of buying them from a breeder.
8. Do you think pets are important?
✤ Yes, definitely.Pets act as stress reliever and are also said to be therapeutic.They act as good companions and provide security.They also teach us about responsibility and unconditional love.
9. Do you think cities are suitable places for keeping a pet?
✤ Yes, cities are suitable to keep small pets like cats,smaller breeds of dogs,fish,etc.