1. Are you still in contact with your friends from high school?
✤ Yes,I am in contact with my friends from high school.Many of them are now in different cities and countries.But we stay in touch through social networking apps and we also have reunions sometimes.
2. What is your high school like?
✤ Give a brief description of your school – describe building(s),garden,playground and other facilities)
3. What happened on the first day of high school?
✤ I don’t remember exactly what happened.However,I do remember that all my classmates and I were feeling like we have entered an important stage in our lives and that we are grown ups now.
4.Did your parents choose your secondary school(=high school) for you?
✤ Yes,my parents chose my secondary school.My high school and primary school were the same.
5. What subjects did you study in secondary school(=high school)?
I studied many subjects in secondary school like,social sciences,mathematics,the Hindi and English languages,science subjects like biology,chemistry,physics and geography,art and crafts,etc.
6. What was your favourite subject(=class)in secondary school?(=high school)
✤ My favourite subject in secondary school was science.I liked science subjects because I learned about the basic principles of the way things work all around us.
7. And which class(=subject)did you like the least?(Why?)
✤ There wasn’t any subject I liked the least.I liked all the subjects in secondary school.
8. Which secondary school subject do you think is most useful for people in adult life?
✤ I think all the subjects that we study in secondary school are useful for people in adult life.A strong foundation is built in primary and high school years that helps us throughout our life.
9. What part of your secondary school education did you enjoy most? OR Did (do) you like your secondary school life?
✤ I enjoyed my secondary school education a lot.There is no one part that I liked more than the other.I liked the fact that our school had an equal focus on extra curricular and physical activities,and not just on the academics.
10. How do you feel about your high school(secondary school)?
✤ I think that high school years were the wonder years and I miss those times.
11. Why did you choose to attend (=to go to)that particular school?
✤ My parents chose my school for me.I think I was too young to decide on my own and my parents chose the best school for my siblings and me.
12. Which class did (do) you enjoy the most?(Why?)
✤ I enjoyed all the school years a lot.However,there was a lot of excitement and a feeling of pride when I got promoted from the primary wing of the school to the high school wing.