1. Do you live in a house or flat? Or What kind of housing/accommodation do you live in?
✤ I live in a house.It is a two storey brick house.
2. Please describe it a little.
✤ It is a two storey brick house.There’re four bedrooms with attached bathrooms,a kitchen,a living room and a drawing room.There is a small lawn in the front and a kitchen garden in the backyard.
3. What’s your favorite room in your home?
✤ My favorite room is my own room,because I’ve decorated it according to my taste.
4. What have you done to your room to make it look nice?
✤ I keep my room spic and span.The walls are painted light pink because it is my favorite color.There are floral curtains.
5. Who do you live with?
✤ I live with my parents and brother.
6. Which room does your family spend most of the time in?
✤ My family spends most time in the living room.We have our meals there.We watch TV together and also entertain informal guests in that room.
7. How long have you lived there?
✤ I have lived there since my birth.
8. Do you plan to live there a long time?
✤ Presently I plan to go abroad for my studies.But,but I love my home and would like to come back there.
9. What do you usually do in your house/flat/room?
✤ I do many things in my house.I spend time with my parents,eat there,sleep there,Study there and entertaining guests in my house.
10. Are the transport facilities to your home very good?
✤ Yes,the transport facilities to my house are very good.The bus service is ready frequent and the railway station is also very near.
11. Do you plan to move?
✤ I plan to go abroad for higher education.Apart from that I do not plan to move.
12. Would you like to move to another place to live?(Why/why not?)
✤ I plan to go abroad for my higher education.If I like it there,I might think of settling there.
13. Are you prepared to move?
✤ No,I am not prepared to move.