1. What kind of entertainment do you prefer,TV or radio?(Why?)
✤ I pay for TV to radio because TV is both audio as well as visual.I listen to radio only while traveling.
2. How are radio programs and television programs different?
✤ While listening to radio you can do other things such as cooking and driving.This is not possible while watching TV.Radio programs are cheaper as you do not have to subscribe to radio channels.Watching television is costlier in comparison.Radio programs have only the audio component whereas TV is audio as well as visual.
3. What programs do you like to watch/listen to?
✤ I like to watch sitcoms like comedy night with Kapil.I also watch some daily soaps,some sports channels and news programs.
✤ I listen radio Mirchi and other such radio channels from where I can listen to the latest songs.
4. When do you watch TV/listen to the radio?
✤ I watch TV mostly in the evenings.At that time we all family members sit together and watch some sitcoms or news channels.I listen to radio only when I’m traveling with my parents in our car.
5. In India,has television/radio changed much in recent years?
✤ Television has changed a lot in the recent years.Many new channels and programs have been added.High-definition TV has become very popular.You can also watch some TV shows of other countries almost at the same time.In the radio also many new channels have been added.So there is an improvement in both TV and radio.
6. How do you think TV/radio broadcasts in India could be improved?
✤ Some new shows on education could be added.Otherwise I’m quite happy with the TV programs and the radio broadcasts.
7. Do you prefer TV news or news on the radio?(Why?)
✤ I prefer news on TV to news on radio.This is because TV has both the audio as well as a visual component.