1. What’s the most popular means of transportation in your hometown?
✤ The most popular means of transportation in my hometown is the bus.My hometown is on the national highway,and there is bus service to different places every two minutes.
2. How often do you take buses?
✤ I take the bus pretty often,in fact three or four times a week.
3. Can you compare the advantages of planes and trains?
✤ Trains are cheaper then planes,but planes are much faster than trains.In trains you can take as much luggage as you want to,but in planes there is a restriction.Railway stations are there in almost all towns and cities,where as airports are there in only a few places.
4. Is driving to work popular in your country?
✤ Yes,driving to work is popular in big cities,and in places where transport facilities are not so good.
5. Do you think people will drive more in the future?
✤ It is difficult to say about the future,but at the rate at which traffic congestion is increasing on the road,I think people will use public transport more.
6. Would you ride bikes to work in the future?
✤ No,I don’t think I would ride bikes to work,as I think they are not very safe.
7. What will become the most popular means of transportation in India?
✤ I think road transportation will remain the most popular means.
8.Do you prefer public transportation or private transportation?
✤ I prefer private transportation for short distances and public transportation for long distances.
9.How did you come here(get here) today?
✤ I came here/got here by bus/car/bike today.
10. Why did you choose that form of transport?
✤ I chose it because I think it is very convenient and comfortable. (You can add 1-2 advantages of the mode of transport you used that day)
11. What form of transport do you usually use?
✤ I usually prefer private transport to public transport.I feel that the public transport is not very comfortable and leads to wastage of time.
✤ I normally use public transport/bus.It is very convenient,comfortable and easy on the pocket.
12. Is it convenient to take a bus/taxi in your city?
✤ Yes,it is very convenient to take a bus or a taxi in my city.It is a small city and the bus stand and taxi stands are very approachable