✤ Who is he?
✤ How do you know him?
✤ Why is he popular?
• There are so many people that I love and adore but the one person I would love to meet some day is Priyanka Chopra.
• She is the most successful Bollywood actress of our times,having won Miss world she entered into the Bollywood and has swept us all with her amazing acting.
• Then, she moved onto singing songs and has some great singles like In my city, I can’t make you fall in love with me. From there, she has even acted in TV seasons in Hollywood as the lead.
• The reason I want to meet her is because I believe she is that one lady that is a walking promoter of girl power.
• She has taught so many girls, in so many ways,that if one is ready to work hard on their dreams the world is all theirs and that there is nothing in this world that is unachievable and one should never stop.
• Having achieved one thing does not mean it is the end of your story.
• From every achievement or failure begins a new path,the one that will take you to new areas.
• Priyanka Chopra truly lives in the heart of many of our country men and so many of women get inspired from her.
• Not only is she amazing at her work, she has also been associated with lot of philanthropy work that helps people all around the world in education and help provide better living facilities.
• The reason I want to meet her is because I want to know her.
• What was that one defining moment when she realized that this is something that she will do.
• I want to meet her and interview her in sometime,to know what goes inside the head of the most successful person I have ever come across.
1. What are the qualities of being popular?
A popular person is one who is a people’s person.He should be friendly and approachable by people.He should be helpful and empathetic.He should be a good listener and try to lead by example.
2. Do you know any popular star who likes helping other people?
Many celebs are attached to some charity organisations or are running their own NGOs.Salman Khan has his charity “Being Human’,which is doing a lot for Charity.
3. Do you think children should imitate their idols?
It is not a question of whether they should.We have to realise that they will always imitate.So,the onus is on the celebs to be good role models and do what is good to be imitated.
4. What influence do popular stars have on teenagers?
Teenagers want to be like their favourite celebs.They take them as their idol.They are influenced in both good and bad ways.If their popular star is endorsing any product then teenagers blindly want to buy that product even if they don’t need it.If their popular star is doing something good,such as helping the poor,teenagers also go out and do the same.
5. Do you think popular stars have more freedom or less freedom?
I think popular stars have to lead a life,which is open to public.They cannot be themselves and enjoy life like commoners can.In that respect,their freedom is restricted.