✤ Who is he
✤ How do you know him
✤ Why do you admire him
• There are many successful businessmen in my country,such as Anil mbani,Mukesh Ambani,Rattan Tata, Vijay Malya and so on
• But here I would like to talk about Mukesh Ambani.
• He is in his late fifties and looks very handsome.
• He has a degree in Chemical Engineering
• He joined his father in Reliance Industries in 1981,at the age of 24.
• He has a great vision and ever since he joined his company,he took it to new heights.
• He set up India’s first private oil refinery at Jamnagar Gujarat.
• This refinery can produce 33 million tonnes of oil per year.
• He made it possible for India to compete at the global level.
• He also owns the domestic cricket club of IPL known as the Mumbai Indians
• In 2012,he was ranked the richest man in India and the second richest in Asia.
• He is the 19th richest man in the world.
• He has a net worth of 21 billion dollars.
• He lives in Mumbai.
• His house has 27 storeys and is worth 1 billion dollars.
• He lives there with his wife,Nita Ambani,three children and a staff of 600 people.
• He believes that businesses should constantly innovate otherwise they will stagnate and wither away.
• He believes that the main purpose of businesses is to create jobs and wealth.
• And,he has successfully done so by his various industries.
• His achievements have made him known not only in India but across the globe.
• In 2013,he was conferred ‘Entrepreneur of the Decade’ by All India Management Association.
• So, I think Mukesh Ambani is a very successful businessman of India mainly because of the way he managed his assets in the petroleum industry.
1. What kinds of businesses are popular in your country?
Well,like everyone says that India is a diverse country so lots of businesses are popular here.Some of the most popular include real estate in which the earnings are really high.After that Indian IT sector has seen a lot of growth lately so people like to invest in technology companies.
2. If you had the opportunity,what kind of business would you like to do?
I think this is a very interesting question,if given a chance;I will like to do something in the education sector probably related to only because I feel there is a lot of opportunity in this field.Moreover the current institutes do not provide quality coaching to the students that’s why lot of students fail to clear the exam in single attempt.
3. What age do people want to retire in your country?
In our country people generally retire at the age of 60 but nowadays the trend is changing and people are thinking about retiring early.They want to work hard when they are young and earn more money so that they can retire by the age of 50 and fulfill their dreams such as traveling the world.
4. Would young people in your country like to open up their own business or find a job?
In my country,majority of the people like to do a job first because opening a business requires a large amount of money (huge capital), whereas a job is a more secure way of earning money.
5. Would you want people to do online business or run a company in real?
Well I have really never thought about this much but I think people should initially start online business because the risks in online business are lesser as compared to the real business.Also the amount of money required to start online business is lesser as compared to a reality business.