✤ When was it?
✤ Where was it?and
✤ Why did you find it boring?
• I enjoy playing outdoor games as well as some computer games too.
• Last weekend my mother was out of town with my aunt and I was made in charge of the house.
• I thought I will enjoy being master/mistress of the house and readily agreed to supervise the domestic help and do some small chores.
• I woke up at 8o , clock about an hour earlier than my usual time,I prepared tea for myself and my father.
• The day started well and I switched on my favourite TV channel cartoon network.
• Within a span of 1/2 an hour I had to get up thrice for the milkman,garbage collector and the house maid.
• I did not even get time to take bath and quickly changed as my maternal uncle was visiting that day.
• I realised that dusting the house and making beds was a very boring task.
• Moreover,it is extremely boring to entertain guests when you don’t have common topics to discuss.
• My uncle discussed the political scenario and the geopolitical issues.He was critical of everyone.This baffled me further.
• I could have enjoyed that weekend with my friends but I was stuck with something that was not my cup of tea.
• Now I realized that entertaining guests and managing the house is a boring and thankless job.