✤ What is the development?
✤ When you heard about it?
✤ How did it influence you?
• I think developments in infrastructure are very essential for the progress of a nation.
• Developments could be in sectors like healthcare,education,housing etcetera.
• Today,I would like to talk about a recent development in our country which is related to the transportation sector.
• Last month our honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modiji inaugurated the first automatic/unmanned/driverless metro train in the national capital Delhi.
• The launch of this train was covered by all the new channels and leading newspapers.
• That is how I came to know about it.
• This metro train connects several stations between New Delhi and Noida a city adjoining the national capital.
• The launch of this train has benefitted millions of people who otherwise travel by bus or other transport means like their own cars and motorbikes.
• It has reduced their travel time significantly and It has also become more convenient for them to travel from one place to another.
• The coaches of the train are imported from Germany and are made of very high quality steel.
• I believe the government should introduce more such trains in the major cities of our country because it provides a lot of benefits to the people and the environment.
• Moreover,it decreases the number of traffic jams in the city and the pollution caused when people use their own private vehicles.
• This train has no driver;it is remotely controlled by a computer thus avoiding any human errors that can cause accidents.
• When I first told my friends about this train,all of them were surprised/amazed/astonished to hear that a train can run without a driver as well.
• This train has 8 coaches and capacity to carry 1000 people at one time.
• The coaches are very modern and have free wifi and phone charging facility as well.
• The train also has seats reserved specially for the elderly and women.
• But when I showed them the news they were very excited about it.
• We have also made a plan to travel by this train,next month.