✤ When this happened
✤ Who you were talking to
✤ What you talked about
✤ Why did you find this conversation interesting
• Well, conversations are part of our life.
• These are may be interesting or maybe not.
• I would like to talk about one interesting conversation that I had.
• I am living in city Ahmedabad but last Sunday, I was going to my hometown.
• I was traveling on the bus.
• On that time,I had an interesting conversation with one man.
• We were sitting in the same seat and I was sitting beside the window.
• He asked me to open it and then thanked me.
• Then he asked me about myself.
• The interesting conversation was started.
• He told me that his name is Jitendra Singh and he is working in the Political Department of Punjab University,Chandigarh.
• But I was just surprised after new that he prefers to live that good and simple life.
• He also liked to travel on the bus.
• Then, He was talking about the political system of our country India.
• We were debating little on the politicians.
• I saw that his some views are similar to me.
• He told me that if one politician would want to make the country’political condition better, then he can do it very well.
• But in our country India,it seems to be impossible.
• Then we were talking about various political leaders of our country.
• Due to this interesting conversation, I did not know when I reached my hometown and I had to go now down from the bus.
• So, our conversation had stopped.
• I thought that It was really a good and interesting conversation.
• I remember it my whole lifetime.
• I learned many thing from his experience and interesting talk.
• According to me it was an interesting conversation instead of all my conversation which I had done in my entire life.
• Really it was interesting.
1. How do friends communicate with each other?
Friends communicate with each other in many ways.They communicate face to face,through phone and also through the Internet.
2. What’s the difference between having a conversation with a man and having a conversation with a woman?
There are no gender differences nowadays.Both,men and women,can talk equally well on any topic they are interested in,be it sports,or politics,or fashion.
3. Do you think women like to chat more than men?
I don’t think so.Gender has nothing to do with the preference of chatting.It is a matter of individual choice.
4. When men chat with other men do they usually talk about the same things that women do when they chat with other women?
The topic of conversation among men or women is a matter of individual taste.Mostly men talk about sports,business and politics.Whereas women talk about fashion and family matters.But then individual variations are always there.
5. What is the difference between chatting and gossiping?
Chatting is general talk on various topics,whereas gossiping is talking about other people behind their back.Chatting has a positive connotation,whereas gossiping has a negative connotation.
6. Who do you prefer chatting with – your parents or your friends?
I prefer both equally.I talk to my parents about my day to day’s happenings,whereas I discuss studies,sports and movies etc.with friends.
7. Do most people have just a small number of friends,or many friends?
It is very difficult to generalize.Some people have few friends and some like to have a lot of friends.Mostly,face to face friendship is limited to a few close friends,but people have a huge network of online friends these days on Facebook or Whatsapp.
8. How do most people make new friends in your country?
Most people make new friends in schools and colleges,while attending family functions or other social functions or while travelling in public transport.
9. Do you think people’s abilities or intelligence is a factor when people become friends?
Yes,definitely,when people make new friends,they look for the person’s abilities.Small children,however,have innocent friendships.They do not look into any such qualities.
10. What qualities do you think a good friend should have?
A good friend should be reliable.You should be able to open your heart’s innermost secrets with him without having the tension that he will disclose them to anyone.Secondly,a good friend should be intelligent.He should be able to guide you from time to time.He should have a good sense of humour.He should be able to turn any tense situation into a happy one.
11. Do you think it’s possible to determine how sincere a person is the first time you meet him?
No,it is not possible to do so.Appearances can be very deceptive.So,we should think twice before trusting a complete stranger.
12. Do you think it is important to share your problems with others?
Yes,of course.It has been well said that problem shared is problem halved,whereas happiness shared is happiness doubled.Other people may suggest solutions to your problems.They may make you see things from a different perspective.