✤ What is the place?
✤ When you want to go?
✤ With whom you want to go?
✤ Why you want to go with your friends?
• I’m an introvert person and I love visiting only a few,selected places.
• I have been going to the British Council library in Ahmedabad,with my friends for the past several years.
• I began visiting this place when I was about 10 years old.
• Since my dad was a professor at the university,I regularly visited the place to accompany him and this created a lifelong habit of reading books.
• Thereafter I have regularly visited the place to study for my SAT exams and later as a regular student at the university’s prestigious engineering school.
• My classmates and I visit the library to read books, magazines, and journals to prepare our project reports.
• Last week, for instance, my friends and I visited it to prepare a report on how to improve the efficiency of an internal combustion engine.
• Since the library has more than a million books,thousands of journals and magazines,we found plenty of material to prepare the report.
• Moreover,it is an excellent place to read books,magazines,and newspapers of general interest.
• I love reading books on history,economics and politics,and read newspapers to keep myself updated with current affairs.