✤ When did you eat it
✤ Where did you eat it?
✤ With whom you had the meal?
• I am a foodie and a frequent traveler.
• So,I get opportunities to taste dishes from different cultures.
• Last year I traveled to China’s capital Beijing.
• In a traditional Chinese restaurant,I tried a strange dish made up of sea weeds.
• Sea weeds,as you know,are vegetarian foods grown in the sea and are very nutritious.
• I loved testing it the first time.
• No other food comes close to it in terms of taste and it is difficult for me to explain it.
• I loved it not only because of the taste but also due to the abundance of nutrients in it.
• Since I’m a traveler,I have first-hand experience of how humans will face a shortage of nutritious food in the future.
• Scientists have proposed seaweed farms as a solution to the problem.
• I just wanted to taste the future of human food.
1. Do you think having dinner at home is a good idea?
Yes, of course. Home cooked meals are always healthier than meals at restaurants.At home we use the best oils and add spices to our taste.We also wash the vegetables properly before cooking.
2. Do young people like to spend time with their families or friends?
Young people like to spend time with friends more because they have no generation gap with friends.When they spend time with family,there are chances of misunderstandings.Parents have to be friendly,otherwise young people drift away from them.
3. What do you think are the benefits of having dinner together?
When families have dinner together,it increases family bonding.They share their day’s happenings with each other.It has also been seen that when families have 3-5 meals a week together,then children do not fall into vices like drugs and alcohol.
4. Do you think people are less willing to cook meals by themselves these days,compared to the past?
Yes,people have become more career oriented and have started earning more.When spending capacity increases then people find easy way out and eat out.